cabingoddess

Kriss Morton - In the Loft of the Cabin Goddess

Prepare for a RIDE!

Close Reach - Jonathan   Moore

Close Reach - Jonathan Moore was mind blowing... I started reading it and didn't stop till I finished. Thriller...oh heck yes! Suspense.. I held my breath and clenched my jaw.. and horror even, but not of the paranormal kind. It was the kind of horror about the properties of the human mind when faced with a situation. Terror came to everyone in the book, no one was exempt including myself.

Growing up in  family who sailed I really relate  to so much of the descriptions. But even if you are not familiar with the intricacies and the perils of sailing or the aspects of boating the author did an amazing job showing us. You could feel her exhilaration and fear.

I can't speak enough about this book. I feel like I did after  staying up all night reading The Old Man and the Sea. This one is going to stick with me for a while. The length is a snippet. It was a four hour read in one sitting and for myself it was just right!

Not for the faint of heart. Lots of violence and suggested rape (no actual descriptions) which could be triggers, I was not triggered but just to be safe I wanted to mention it.