cabingoddess

Kriss Morton - In the Loft of the Cabin Goddess

Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy #1)

Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy #1) - Mira Grant Sick of politics right now? Feel like blowing someones or your own brain out? Well read this book and be absolutely blown away and giddy and crying and whooping ....chewing the inside of your cheek till it bleeds..and being ok because at least your following a presidential campaign which makes you feel almost proud to be an American..despite the fact it resides in a fictional and alternate future.

Zombie genre though this maybe labeled, but do not mistaken it for a zombie book. This is not about zombies nor is it even about a zombie apocalypse. This is a story about us and our world climate. It is some of the best writing and story telling I have read this year ... hell in decades. This is piece of political, sociological, psychological, anthropological and fictional art. It is something worth putting down the book you are reading, whether you read zombie books or not, and start reading now.

I recommend this to anyone who has a brain and has ever thought hmmm what if. Because folks, this is completely feasible, and Mira's absolutely relentless attention to detail and facts on virology and political climate makes its a book for the ages.