cabingoddess

Kriss Morton - In the Loft of the Cabin Goddess

Cat and Meese

Cat and Meese - K. Gorman I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS AUTHOR and WORLD BUILD here is my entry for a #WeeklyShorts on Cabin Goddess and WOW!

I fell in love with the writer as soon as I read her piece for my #FourthWallFriday on Friday, April 26th (yes this last Friday!). I knew there was no way I was going to be disappointed even before I had read her Fourth-Wall piece from having conversations with her she was going to write a character with “flaveh”. To say she came through for me with this sweet little 24 pages of powerhouse writing is an understatement. I am in love! (Don’t worry you are safe K, I don’t think the S.Chinese government would appreciate my stanky hippie fangirl ass showing up in my own Meese-girl outfit waving my toy Mieshka around whooping! I cannot wait till I can clear a few of the books off my TBR to read Into the Fire (The Mieshka Files, Book One).

This has magic, guns, crazy girls, split personalities coming alive, an undercity, dirty fingernails (probably) a lot of running and tight jeans (probably) and cool names and very seedy cool characters (yes this is only 24-pages). Shazam! GO get it, it’s free on Smashwords, but I would go get Into the Fire it is still in the realm of my #weeklyshort limit of $2.99 and the story is in the back!