cabingoddess

Kriss Morton - In the Loft of the Cabin Goddess

State of Decay (Part One)

State of Decay (Part One) - Peggy Martinez I seriously love zombie books like this and at the same time I'm left screaming. So many authors in this genre have written good episodic stories I wished were published in Kindle Serials because I know for the most part I'll get my next fix. I am excited to see part two is coming soon.

But this review is about what I liked an or did not about the book or in this case the shot novella. Zombie I seriously love zombie books like this and at the same time I'm left screaming. So many authors in this genre have written good episodic stories I wished were published in Kindle Serials because I know for the most part I'll get my next fix. I am excited to see part two is coming soon.

But this review is about what I liked an or did not about the book or in this case the shot novella. Zombie story wise a good start. There's tons of good potential and the writing is solid. The character development was just enough to hook me but I'm hoping I feel closer in part two.

What I got was a taste of the same detachment the protagonist must have felt as her world ended. A few things I didn't like was her choice of actions when she goes back in town. But she was barely out of school. I just don't completely buy her decision considering how she was raised n her rationality to that point. Here were a few details and consequences to injuries I couldn't' completely by.

Over all its a 7.75 read..us I know but it's not a solid B more like a B-' and I did really like it. It frustrated me just like serial style stories are supposed to. I want to keep reading!!! ie story wise a good start. There's tons of good potential and the writing is solid. The character development was just enough to hook me, but I'm hoping I feel closer in part two.

What I got was a taste of the same detachment the protagonist got. A few things I didn't like we her choice when she goes back in town. But she was barely out of school. I just don't completely buy her decision considering how she was raised n her rationality to that point.